Maintain and uphold, and perform in a manner consistent with, EnviroForensics’ Core Values. Surpass Primary Objective of Field Professional position and mentor Field Professionals. Demonstrate ability to successfully complete all project components on projects or project phases with mid-range budgets, including work scope and cost estimating field implementation, data evaluation and reporting, and administrative project management skills. Support Project Teams by appropriately completing all assigned tasks. Progress toward registration as a Licensed Professional Geologist (LPG), Professional Engineer (PE), or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM). The Primary Objective of this position will be achieved by meeting or exceeding all criteria set forth below in the Job Description, Goals, and Requirements.
- Report directly to the assigned Group Manager and/or Director.
- Work with Directors, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and members of the Technical Team for project-related responsibilities.
- Actively implement all assigned tasks and communicate task progress with project teams.
- Learn, implement, and master all standard Staff Professional activities in preparation for promotion to Project Manager / Project Professional level.
- Perform assigned field activities, including site investigations, field sampling, field assessment activities, and management of field teams, under the direction of the Project Team.
- Document and prepare forms related to all field activities.
- Implement the site’s Health and Safety Plan (HASP) and ensure the health and safety of all workers while in the field.
- Manage field activities as directed by the Project Team, and ensure that work is conducted in accordance with applicable work scopes, standard operating procedures, and quality control standards.
- Compile, manage, and assess field data and other project information.
- Learning how to manage the administrative, budgetary, and technical aspects of assigned tasks.
- Schedule and direct Field Professionals and support personnel as required.
- Mentor and train Field Professionals and support personnel on specifically assigned project tasks and company procedures.
- Communicate with and schedule subcontractors and vendors and complete other tasks required to implement field activities.
- Develop work scopes and cost estimates.
- Prepare technical documents and reports associated with assigned projects in accordance with the EnviroForensics Style Guide and effectively implement the Document Review Policy.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable regulations, statutes, and non-rule policy guidance for State and Federal regulatory programs.
- Provide feedback to Project Managers and Directors regarding Field Professional performance.
- Meet or exceed weekly Utilization Potential of 38 hrs per week.
- Advanced knowledge in a relevant area of science, geology, and/or engineering is customarily gained through attendance and successful completion of a course of study at an accredited university.
- 2+ years of field-based environmental consulting experience.
- Use of discretion and professional judgment.
To apply to this position, send your cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: From $50,000 to $54,000 per year