Target candidates will be self-motivated, responsive, team-oriented, accountable, and have excellent communication skills. The candidate must maintain, uphold, and perform services consistent with EnviroForensics’ Core Values. Effectively and efficiently manage all assigned projects and associated phases in a timely and profitable manner. Maintain ownership and accountability of project objectives and deliverables with input and direction from Senior Project Managers and/or Directors. The candidate will build and maintain excellent rapport with all project stakeholders and actively participate in business development opportunities. They will be expected to mentor Staff and Field level personnel and maintain active communication with all levels of staff within the company. The candidate will have the opportunity to actively participate in the growth and expansion of EnviroForensics’ business operations. Registration as a Licensed Professional Geologist (LPG), Professional Engineer (PE), or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) is preferred. The position’s Primary Objective will be achieved by meeting or exceeding all criteria in the Job Description and Requirements.
Manage project staff, documents, and budgets to ensure efficient implementation of project objectives. Tasks will include preparation or review of reports; quality control of report tables, figures, and attachments; evaluation and development of conceptual site models; development of project recommendations to Sr. Project Manager or Director; review and preparation of monthly invoices; and maintenance of client relations.
- Report directly to Regional Director;
- Work directly with Senior Project Managers, Regional Director, Director of Real Estate Services, and/or other appropriate levels of management on project-related tasks and responsibilities;
- Effectively implement all assigned tasks;
- Manage all administrative, budgetary, and technical aspects of assigned projects and tasks;
- Maintain profitability for all assigned projects and tasks;
- Communicate project status regularly with clients, regulatory agencies, and other project stakeholders, as necessary;
- Manage projects and tasks in accordance with applicable rules, regulations, and guidance associated with local state regulators. Experience in both Kentucky and Indiana is strongly preferred.
- Complete tasks associated with due diligence projects, including, but not limited to: Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, Limited Site Investigations, and other due diligence evaluations, including a working knowledge of asbestos, lead, and other building sciences.
- Complete tasks associated with remedial projects;
- Schedule and direct staff, field, and support personnel, as required;
- Prepare and ensure implementation of the Health and Safety Plans (HASPs) and protocols for assigned projects and work tasks;
- Mentor, train, and manage staff, field, and support personnel on tasks and procedures;
- Develop and prepare project scopes of work and cost proposals;
- Actively manage field activities and ensure that work is conducted in accordance with applicable work scopes and quality control standards;
- Prepare and/or review documents and deliverables associated with assigned projects in accordance with the EnviroForensics Style Guide and effectively implement applicable document review and other quality assurance policies & procedures;
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable regulations, statutes, and non-rule policy guidance for State and Federal regulatory programs;
- Perform field activities or field oversight, as necessary; and
- Provide timely feedback to Regional Director regarding the performance of project team members.
- Advanced knowledge in a relevant area of science, geology, and/or engineering customarily gained through attendance and successful completion of a course of study at an accredited
- 5+ years of progressive environmental consulting-related experience.
- Use of discretion and professional
- Maintain 40-Hour HAZWOPER training with 8-Hr refresher
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to various job sites.
- Travel to job sites and overnight stays may be required
To apply to this position, send your cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: From $60,000 to $63,000 per year
Location: Indianapolis or Louisville