Dru Shields has over 10 years of sales and marketing experience in the environmental consulting and engineering industry. In her role as a sales representative, Dru has helped numerous business and property owners facing regulatory action, navigate and manage their liability. Dru has vast experience in assisting clients in securing funding for their cleanups through historical insurance policies. As Director of Drycleaner Accounts for EnviroForensics, Dru manages a team of sales professionals who provide services across the country. Dru is a member of numerous regional dry cleaning associations in addition to serving on the Midwest Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (MWDLI) Advisory Council and has recently been elected to serve as a District Committee Member on the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute Board.
During her previous role as Marketing Coordinator for EnviroForensics, Dru was integral in implementing various marketing initiatives, including but not limited to Social Media campaigns, website redesign and initiation of a Search Engine Optimization strategy.
In her role as Director of Drycleaner Accounts, Dru has presented to a number of different industries, including Drycleaners, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Commercial Lenders, Attorneys, Economic Development Personnel, Business Owners, and Property Owners.
Articles by Dru Shields:
- What Should I Do if an Environmental Investigation Has Been Requested?
- The History of Dry Cleaning Solvents and the Evolution of the Dry Cleaning Machine
- 5 reasons why dry cleaners are joining the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute
- 7 Things to Know About Using CGL Policies with State Cleanup Funds
- Why wait to address environmental contamination? Be proactive now.
- State-Funded Environmental Cleanup Programs for Dry Cleaners are Endangered–What is Taking Their Place?