For over 10 years, Dru has helped numerous business and property owners facing regulatory action, navigate and manage their environmental liability. Dru has vast experience in assisting dry cleaners in securing funding for their environmental cleanups through historical insurance policies. Dru is a member of numerous drycleaning associations in addition to serving on the Midwest Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (MWDLI) advisory council and on the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute Board (DLI) as an Allied Trade District Committee Member.
Articles by Dru Shields:
- Has the pandemic impacted your business plan?
- Why Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are important for buying or selling a drycleaner
- 7 common questions about PCE spills
- What Should I Do if an Environmental Investigation Has Been Requested?
- The History of Dry Cleaning Solvents and the Evolution of the Dry Cleaning Machine
- 5 reasons why dry cleaners are joining the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute
- 7 Things to Know About Using CGL Policies with State Cleanup Funds
- Why wait to address environmental contamination? Be proactive now.
- State-Funded Environmental Cleanup Programs for Dry Cleaners are Endangered–What is Taking Their Place?