Maintain and uphold, and perform in a manner consistent with, EnviroForensics’ Core Values. Effectively and efficiently complete all field program activities and associated administrative functions, and adequately prepare basic written technical documents. Become knowledgeable and proficient in all applicable field techniques and prepare to provide Staff level duties by receiving instruction and training from Project Managers. The position Primary Objective will be achieved by meeting or exceeding all criteria set-forth below in the Job Description, Goals and Requirements.
Report directly to Director of Field Services, and to project management staff and corporate management, as appropriate:
- Effectively implement all assigned tasks;
- Meet prescribed goals for Field level personnel;
- Manage the administrative, budgetary, and technical aspects of assigned tasks;
- Learn, implement, and master all standard Field level activities in preparation for promotion to Staff level;
- Train less experienced Field personnel regarding proper techniques and procedures for field tasks;
- Communicate with and schedule subcontractors and vendors, and complete other tasks
- required to implement field activities;
- Conduct assigned site investigation field sampling and assessment activities, and manage onsite field teams;
- Document and prepare forms related to all field activities in accordance with proper standard operating procedures;
- Implement the site’s Health and Safety Plan (HASP), and ensure the health and safety of all workers while in the field;
- Compile and mange field data and other project information;
- Prepare written documents, including work scopes, investigation reports, Phase I ESAs, and others as assigned, in accordance with the EnviroForensics Style Guide;
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment, and notify management of required repairs and/or other needs; and
- Keep equipment room clean and well organized.
- Meet or exceed weekly Utilization Requirements.
- Advanced knowledge in a relevant area of science, geology, and/or engineering customarily gained through attendance and successful completion of a course of study at an accredited university.
- Use of discretion and professional judgment.
Fill out the form .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.