With over 30 years of experience, Mr. Henshaw holds professional geology registrations in numerous states. As CEO of EnviroForensics, Mr. Henshaw serves as a client and technical manager on projects associated with site characterization, remedial design, remedial implementation and operation, litigation support and insurance coverage matters. He has acted as Project Manager or Client Manager on over 250 projects. These projects have included landfills, solvent and petroleum refineries, foundries, metal plating shops, food processors, wood treating facilities, chemical manufacturers and distributors, mines and quarries, heavy equipment manufacturers, computer manufacturers, and transporters. He has experience in a variety of geological settings including soft sediments, fractured bedrock, glacial outwash, wetlands, and landslides. Mr. Henshaw has also conducted extensive work in environmentally sensitive areas inhabited by endangered species. Mr. Henshaw’s expertise includes a strong knowledge of past and current industry practices and procedures, and a hands-on, practical understanding of the fate and transport of contaminants in soil and groundwater. He has also served as a testifying expert on behalf of individual landowners and facility operators at several sites impacted by industrial activities and continues to provide technical and litigation support services.
To receive a copy of Stephen Henshaw’s resume, call 866.888.7911
Articles by Steve Henshaw:
- Source Removal – The Key to Effect Site Remediation
- Commingled Plumes – Who is Responsible for the Cleanup?
- Green Mean$ Green: Can You Afford Not to Go Green?
- Never is Too Late: Insurance Companies Runoff Leaves Policyholders Vulnerable
- Using Conceptual Site Models to Direct Investigations and Cleanups
- Risk Based Closure; What Is It and Is It Right For Your Situation?
- Why You Don’t Have to Worry About Your Site Being Recontaminated and You Can Clean-Up Now
- Do You Know Your Company’s Most Valuable Assets?
- You Sold Your Business and Now You’re in the Clear…. Not So Fast!
- Maximizing Your Business Asset
- What Drives an Environmental Cleanup
- How Insurance Archeology Can Assist Drycleaners When Environmental Contamination Claims Threaten their Business
- Using Old Insurance to Cover Investigation and Clean-Up Costs
- Vapor Intrusion is On the Rise!